- Barcodes & Variable Data
- Durable Roll Labels
- Encapsulated Labels
- Folding Cartons
- Instruction for Use (IFU) Booklets
- In-Sheet — IFUs that Stick!
- Map Fold — Product Instructions for Use (IFUs)
- Miniature Folded IFUs
- Medical Product Labels
- Membrane Switches
- Piggyback Labels
- Precision Die-cut Components
- Ribbons and Thermal Transfer Labels
- Shields & Insulators
- Specialty Products
- Static Cling Labels
- Topsert Pharmaceutical Mini Fold IFUs
- UL / cUL Labeling Components
- Wine Beer & Spirit Labels
Encapsulated labels (sometimes called "domed" labels and "lenses") are screen printed labels that have a thick clear polyurethane covering, usually about 60 mils in thickness. The encapsulated parts have an attractive 3 dimensional appearance, and are very durable.
- Extremely Durable
- UV, Abrasion & Solvent Resistant
- Affordable Alternative to Injection-molded Plastic or Metal Nameplates
The spherical shape looks great and is pleasing to the touch.